Thursday, September 16, 2010

33 Weeks

How Far along: 33 Weeks

Total weight gain: 30 lbs total. It's finally starting to slow down!

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: So I have what's called Pregnancy Rhinitis. I apprently am one of those few lucky pregnant women who gets this lovely "symptom." The best part is it may take up to 2 months after birth for it to go away. So sleep? What sleep? Then when I do get to sleep I usually have a little someone who keeps me awake with his constant want to come out through my belly button!



Best Moment this week: SO much is going on right now they are all good.

Movement: He is an ACTIVE little boy. That's for sure!

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 7 weeks. Ohh that's keeps getting smaller and smaller!

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore

Cravings: Still sweets!

What I miss: Being able to pick things off the floor and tie my own shoes

Stretch Marks: Nope fingers crossed

What I am looking forward to this week: We have our hospital tour tonight, and my shower is this weekend! My aunt is flying in for the shower. I am so excited to have someone from home here. I love my in-laws but sometimes you just need a little of home!

*Side Note I have to go back to the Dr today for a repeat BP check. It was a little high last week. So say a little pray, cross your fingers what ever you do and let's get a normal BP today so I don't have to go in every week and do blood work and possibly have to have a c-section.

No comments: