Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby?


So what's worse than the whole world knowing your TTC? The whole world knowing you were pregnant and lost the baby. Because now the question I get is, "So are you pregnant yet?" or "So when are you going to try again." I love you all I really do, but PLEASE stop the questioning! And no it's not going to be anytime soon. Believe me when it happens Jason will be jumping and shouting from the roof top for all to hear because I sure won't be saying anything. I guess you could say I've been burned and I'm not about to jinx anything. I've done the telling everyone in person and the cute present for Jason. I'm done with it. In fact next time I will probably just toss the test at Jase and say here you go. The glamor and excitement has been shot and killed for me. Sorry but there you have it. If you have anymore questions please address them to my better half, because believe me when it comes to this topic he is the better half.  Who wouldn't want to talk to this guy?

No comments: