Saturday, August 16, 2008

Down right mean and hateful!

 
What do all of these pretty boys have in common you ask? Well first of all there's one missing. He always seems to not be there when a camera comes out. I will get a picture of you Ryan before I leave! Back to my original question. What do these boys have in common? Besides working for big blue, besides being single (with the exception of one), and besides being the only thing I will miss from here. Can't figure it out. They are all down right mean and hateful! Now seeing that they all work together throughout the week, and do all their man bashing on one another then, guess who gets all that hatefulness on the weekends? Yup yours truly. It's OK because I will honestly miss it when I'm gone. All the pool sticks in the stomach, the bruises, the trash talking about us Cajuns. Don't get me wrong their a bunch of typical guys, but I've learned from the best, and I give just as good as I take!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

You make it sound like you didn't provoke any of us. I do believe that you are the Queen of being downright mean and hateful but that’s why we're friends