Friday, August 15, 2008

I miss my babies!

Look at these two. Are they not the cutiest things you've ever seen? Oh how I miss them. I miss my black tornado and my mamma's boy. They made the trek up to Colorado when we went for vacation. These 2 just love the new place. They love to lay on the landing between the first and second levels and watch everything going on. Rufuss however is still adjusting. He will follow you everywhere. When I was there painting one day I turned around to fast and ran straight into him. So of course he had looked as if I had just beaten him. He's such an emotional dog! Aqua though however has her moments too! There is a dog run in our courtyard. It's full of little pebbles. Well the princess does not like ti when they touch her feet. You have to take her off the leash and push her in, let her do her business and pull her out. She will not walk on the pebbles. They are both a trip! 17 days and counting!

No comments: