Friday, August 22, 2008

Tired and Twitching!

How do I know I am tired and stressed? Because the internet tells me so. This morning my eyelid just starting spasing out. And knowing what that means I just groaned and looked on the net to see if I could do anything. Oh course, they give you all the reasons this happens but no solutions.
" Eye twitching, or myokymia, is an involuntary eyelid muscle contraction that usually affects the lower eyelid. The exact cause of an eyelid twitch is unknown. A twitch sometimes develops during times of increased stress. Twitching has also been associated with high caffeine intake, fatigue or excessive squinting. It can also occur after reading or working on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
An eyelid twitch is usually a sign that you need to take a break and relax. Sometimes a twitch will go away following a good night's sleep, but a stubborn twitch may last as long as three weeks.
"

Let's see......
Times of Increase stress....... Check
High Caffeine Intake.............. Check (to help keep me alive during the day)
Fatigue..................................... Check (You just don't sleep as well without your spouse)
Excessive Squinting............... Check (I know I need new glasses)
Working on Computer........... Check (CAD monkey is all I have to say!)

The best is take a break and relax. WOW! If it were only that easy. Let's see. I have a job I'm leaving, a house to pack and move, a house to sell, move into a new loft, and find a job. This is only my to-do list for the next 2 weeks. So stressed me..........................Hell Yeah! Oh and did I mention I'm going to be an independent women and do it all myself.

No comments: