Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're Moving!





Yes yet again we are moving. Big blue had her way with us and it was time for a change. My wonderful husband that I am so very proud of got a fabulous new job in Denver and I am currently talking to a few design firms. As for the moving part that's where these blogs start. We have been living in seperate states for the past 3 and a half weeks. Let's see for the past 7 weeks, I have seen my husband 14 days. Ahhhhhh Anyway, packers and movers coming in 2 weeks. All I have to say is thank god for friends. If it wasn't for my great friends here my lawn would be growing wild, (Nick time to cut again!) I'd have heavy furniture to deal with and I would have no one to come scare the crazies away. (Thanks again Jesse for taking care of the churchers!)


Anyway, goal for this weekend, mow yard, do laundry, clean bathroom, and vacum!
But for now I will leave you with pictures of the loft. These are the before pictures. I have already started to put my touches on it. Whenever my husband decides to download the pics I will post. Until then, pray for my sanity!
















No comments: