Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 Weeks!

How Far along: =6 Weeks

Total weight gain: -3 so far

Maternity clothes: No but my pants are getting a little hard to keep buttoned all day.

Sleep: Still getting up at least once to pee but last night I slept for 10 hours straight and I could go back for a nap already.

Best Moment this week: Seeing my numbers double again and making it to 6 weeks!

Movement: Not yet

Gender: For some reason last night it hit me like a brick I so think GIRL!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 34 weeks

Belly button: In

Cravings: Not many. I am hungry but NOTHING ever sounds good.

What I miss: Absolutely nothing.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Staying pregnant and trying to enjoy the experience.

I have made it past my second milestone of 6 weeks. All is good and the doctors are happy with my progress. We go in next Friday afternoon for our first ultrasound. Now I just have to keep praying. All I want is to see the heartbeat! j and I have many things to discuss this weekend. They gave us the option of doing the quad testing (Downs Syndrome) and another which I can't remember at the moment. I swear my brain sucks all of a sudden the past couple of days. So for now all is well!

No comments: