Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Don't mess with a pregnant women's sleep!

So let me tell you a little story. J had to go to a dinner last night. I, hormonal and tired pass out oh about 8:45ish. J comes strolling in about 11 o'clock. Making all sorts of noise and waking the dogs and myself up. So we finally settle down and fall asleep after J decides to toss and turn for 45 minutes. 1 AM rolls around and J gets up. Apparently dinner was a little salty so we need some water and to pee. This wakes me up and makes me need to pee. So we all get back into bed and start to settle in again and my stomach starts to growl. This is what happens when I am awake for to long at night. I get hungry when all I want to do is sleep. So I am cursing as I get up and go down stairs to pour me a bowl of what now is officially the grossest cereal because I have had to eat it for over a week now because J had a Costco moment. So I eat and throw myself in bed. Just as I am about to doze off what do I hear. My husband SNORING. This went on for an HOUR! I jabbed, poked, and fussed but did that bother the an who stayed out late having a good ole time?Oh no. It just kept his cranky pregnant wife awake. So 4:45 rolls around and its time for another trip to the watering hole for J. I at this point of course have to pee again. Uhhhhh So we all fall back asleep and the alarm goes off. I hit it and start to get up but J doesn't move. The conversation goes like this.......

Me: Are you going in this morning?

J: No I am just going to go to the airport for my flight this afternoon.

Me: You're a f'ing asshole!

I get up and get ready for work. As I am done and getting ready to walk out. He says, (while still all snuggled in bed) in the sweetest most condescending voice, I Love You. So I proceed to turn on all the lights, turn on the TV very loudly and hide the remote. Then just for kicks I took all the covers off the bed and let the dogs in to kiss all over him.
Moral of the story if you fuck with my sleep I will fuck with yours!

No comments: