Thursday, March 18, 2010

7 Weeks!

How Far along: 7 Weeks

Total weight gain: I will find out tomorrow but I think I am back up to my normal 140.

Maternity clothes: No, I put on a pair of my Capri's from last summer today because it's a gorgeous spring day today and they are snug :-(

Sleep:I have nights were I get up 2 or 3 times to pee and eat and then I have nights like last night where I can sleep through the whole night for 10 hours straight.

Best Moment this week: As crazy as it sounds morning sickness. It made know that this is defiantly different than last time.

Movement: Not yet

Gender: I am still going with girl.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 33 weeks

Belly button: In

Cravings: Not many. Nothing still sounds good. Eating is feeling like a chore.

What I miss: Eating normally.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Staying pregnant and seeing the heartbeat tomorrow afternoon on our first ultrasound!

J is in Wyoming for a business trip. he is suppose to fly back tomorrow morning so he can be here tomorrow afternoon. I say suppose to because a fricking snowstorm is suppose to come through tonight and tomorrow morning. If he can't get here I will freak out with my crazy hormones! I am already crazy nervous about tomorrow. All I want is my husband!

No comments: