Thursday, March 25, 2010

8 Weeks

How Far along: 8 Weeks

Total weight gain: +2 total. Man it's starting already

Maternity clothes: No, but I have to make a trip to Target this weekend. I am at the point were belts are just not a fun thing and my fat girl jeans are getting tight.

Sleep:Good and Bad nights. I get annoyed when I wake up in the middle of the night because I get hungry and then I am forced to get up and eat.

Best Moment this week: We got to see the heartbeat last Friday. WOW!

Movement: Not yet

Gender: I may be starting to lean towards a boy. Because only a male would put me through what I have been through in the past week!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 32 weeks

Belly button: In but instead of looking all nice and vertical it's starting to take on a round shape. I have never had this. I am starting to think I may have a hard time with this weight thing.

Cravings: Not many. But when I do get hungry for something its a have to have it now. And as soon as I have eaten something I want nothing to do with it. It grosses me out.

What I miss: Eating normally! Eating 3 meals a day and snack. I am either nauseated or hungry and it SUCKS! My stomach never seems to be content. I can't wait until this part is over.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Starting to walk in the evening. Now that J is home and not traveling I really want to start walking and getting a little more exercise in!

Wow 8 weeks it seems like we just found out i was pregnant and now in 2 weeks I will be a quarter ways through. I can say I am so over and done with this morning sickness/hunger thing. I was telling someone yesterday if I had to gage the possibility of us have another child off of what I have dealt with pregnancy so far, this would be the one and only. I know I haven't had it as bad as other people who throw up all the time. But the small amount I have and the huge amount of hunger/nausea I have had has been enough for me to just want to sit down and cry. I swear if this doesn't stop by the end of the first trimester I will be in Doctors office sitting on her desk crying crazy, hormonal, regnant girl crocodile tears until she makes it stop. I feel bad because now anyone who wants to go out to eat with us revolves around my schedule. I guess I should get used to that. Oh and if my husband tells me one more time, "that's what's suppose to happen," when I am venting and just want a little compassion I am very much going to take his head off with a 2x4 and mount it on my fireplace for all men to see that if you don't comfort your wife and stop being a smart ass this is what will happen. Is it to much to ask for a little compassion for the women who is caring your child and growing a human. No I didn't think so. I was crying the other night and he was doing good with me until I started bawling, (for what I will even admit was no good reason) and all of a sudden he tells me, "Well i am done with this crazy for the day." I about lost my shit! I know he is not the most sensitive guy and most times I thank god for that because I hate when guys are all mushy and lovable. But for now this moment I need a compassionate husband! Wow OK this was not meant to turn into bitch session. I blame the hormones :-)

No comments: