Monday, March 1, 2010

Guess what.................

I am Knocked up! You read it right as my best friend says KNOCKED THE FUCK UP!
Now I know a few of you know me in real life, my husband is telling everyone. Only my family knows I haven't told friends yet. So we are going to keep it hush for a week or so. But turns out the HSG I did a few weeks ago cleared out some "trash" in my tubes that wasn't present on the results because it got washed out. Boom two weeks later my husbands boys got past the goalie and we are here. because of my history my WONDERFUL doctor jumped on me and did blood work to test my hcg levels and my progesterone on Friday and today. They wanted to see my levels double in 48-72 hours.

HCG Friday 230
Today 698!

Doubling time 45 hours!

Progesterone levels steady at 26.8!

As my nurse said, "We are good and Pregnant!"

I am still in shock and somewhat guarded. I am cautiously excited! Once I see a heartbeat I think my guard will come down a little more. So here is something I just love to follow in other pregnant girls blogs and always planned on doing if I ever got pregnant again....

How Far along: 4 Weeks and 4 days

Total weight gain: 0 so far

Maternity clothes: Nope

Sleep: Started getting up a few times last night to pee

Best Moment this week: Finding out this is a good pregnancy so far and telling J

Movement: Not yet

Gender: I really have no idea! I am kinda rooting for a boy right now.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 35 weeks

Belly button: In

Cravings: fruit

What I miss: Nothing this is exactly what I prayed for for almost 3 years. I will take anything I get dealt!

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Getting my first OB visit set up!

No comments: