Friday, March 12, 2010

I didn't know this was going to start this early!

I thought I would have a few good MONTHS yes months were I would fit into my pants and not have issues. I was wrong. I have the bloat bump from hell. Even my fat girl jeans I have for that time of the month are getting a little snug in the buttoning area. What the hell. I put on my nice jeans this morning and the stupid things will zip up however the button part is having none of it. It's like it saw me coming and said lets see if I can make her cry today. Mission accomplished you stupid piece of metal. Now this afternoon my fat girl jeans are getting a little snug when I sit down. Oh my.
Morning sickness has fully kicked in. I stay nauseous all morning until about 10. Then I am fine until ohh about 6 and then it's there until bed time. My biggest problem at the moment is I get starving but NOTHING sounds remotely good. I feel like eating is a chore. Hmmm I hate food at the moment.
Also please explain to me how you can have dry mouth all night but wake up in a pool of drool in the morning. I thought I might drown from the massive mount of drool that was on my pillow this morning. That is defiantly a first for me.
Oh and I have the farthest possible desk from the bathroom in the office. I keep waiting for me to get shin splints from all the quick walking to the bathroom I got going on.
And when did prenatal vitamins become horse pills. Seriously! I had to wait for J to get home last night. I wanted someone there in case I need CPR from the massive amounts of pill that I am now forced to jam down my throat once a day.
I may not be enjoying every minute but I am more than happy to dig through for the end result! I so think girl at the moment!

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

I LOVE that your having morning sickness and running to pee. It means there is an active baby inside of you!! My doctor said I didn't have to take prenatal vitamins b/c there is a flinstone vitamin with iron and folic acid in them. Check it out!